The Daily Daisy

Welcome to the blogspot for Yanna Conway. I have a vision and passion to see women of God walk in a deep love relationship with Jesus Christ. Come in for a visit!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Journal Entry from 1991

In the middle of questions, I trust in You.
Despite my humaness, I will persevere because I know You are real.
When I fall I will get up. I know You're holding me close.
Even though the future isn't defined I will walk it. I know You've planned
it beautifully.
In my anger I will choose to die to myself. That's what will please You.
In my weaknesses I will not run away. I will turn to You, the strong one.
In my tears, I will cry out to YOU. I know you care more than anyone could.
In my love, I will exalt You.
In everything I will glorify You alone.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/30/2006 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that was a good one too :) i cant stop reading them , im hooked lol
    so tomorrow is my last day with you , im really really really really really EXTREMELY sad about that , how about you ?
    well see you tomorrow
    much love
    jess
    bye :)
    a.k.a jess-K-ya :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home