The Daily Daisy

Welcome to the blogspot for Yanna Conway. I have a vision and passion to see women of God walk in a deep love relationship with Jesus Christ. Come in for a visit!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Favorite Quotes

"Then the time came when the risk it took to remain in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom" - Anais Nin

"The strength we have in warfare is godliness, which comes through intimacy with God."
- Beth Moore

"No love of the natural heart is safe unless the human heart has been satisfied by God first."
-Oswald Chambers

" CARE more than some think is wise. RISK more than some think is safe. DREAM more than some think is practical. EXPECT more than some think is possible." - The missionary heart

"I stood at the door of the New Year and said, 'Give me a light that I might see my way safely into the unknown.' But a voice came to me and said, 'Instead, step into the darkness and take the hand of God - for it will be to you better than light and safer than a known way.' "
- Women Alive

" SO let all Your enemies perish , O Lord! But let those who love Him be like the sun when it rises in its might." Deborah - Judges 5:31

"One day you will be a Queen and you must open your eyes." - William Wallace to the princess in Braveheart

"A hundred years from now....it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove....but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child." - Kathy Davis

"Cornelia, the mother of the Gracchi, once entertained a woman from Campania at her house. Since the woman made a great show of her jewels, which were among the most beautiful of the time, Cornelia detained her conversation until her children came home from school. Then, pointing to her children, she said, 'These are my jewels.'" -Valerius Maximus

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echos are truly endless." -Mother Teresa

1 Comments:

  • At 7/20/2008 3:01 PM , Blogger Lindsey.Beth said...

    I found this page googling Oswald Chambers, and these are some very inspiring quotes! I am amazed at your love for Christ! I just thought I'd offer some encouragement as a fellow follower. Keep it up! : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home