The Daily Daisy

Welcome to the blogspot for Yanna Conway. I have a vision and passion to see women of God walk in a deep love relationship with Jesus Christ. Come in for a visit!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ever After

For everyone who longs to be loved exactly as you are....He is the One you've been looking for all your life. He is our happily ever after......

EVER AFTER

Once upon a time in a world so very real,
There's a dream to believe in, a beauty to reveal.
It's a longing deep inside the heart of every girl,
To be precious in her daddy's eyes... princess of his world.

You are my ever after, the heart of who I am.
Tell me that You love me,
I'm reaching for Your hand.

I'm locked within a prison, the walls inside my heart.
Held captive by the lies, built on from the start.
I've opened up my heart before..the depth of what's inside,
Unseen, unheard and not enough....just run away and hide.

You are my ever after, the heart of who I am.
I hear You say You love me,
You're holding out Your hand.

You show me that the slipper fits, it's made for only me.
My Prince has paid the highest price, to show me that I'm free.
Free to let Him lift the veil I've kept to hide my face,
Free to let Him have my need and fill the hidden place.

You are my ever after, the heart of who I am.
And now I know You love me,
And ever hold my hand.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home