The Daily Daisy

Welcome to the blogspot for Yanna Conway. I have a vision and passion to see women of God walk in a deep love relationship with Jesus Christ. Come in for a visit!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Declare His Goodness

Good morning Lord...

Thank You that You are faithful...My hope is in YOU. You are true and a keeper of Your promises. Your WORD does not fail. Your lovingkindness leads me to repentance. You are HOLY! You are the One true God.

My heart rejoices this morning in You. You are on my side. I am triumphant because You are my God. I will declare Your work and love in my life. You are my shield, You are my defender, You are my hope, You are my salvation. Who in heaven do I have besides You?

Blessed is Your name. You are my God...I will praise You. You formed me, You designed me, You've rescued me, You are always thinking about me, You are the giver of my dreams, the fulfiller of my desires.

I will lift up my head because I know my help comes from You. You are my protector, my teacher, my everything. You bring light to the dark areas of my life. I will sing to you my whole life. You are my greatest encourager. I will ever sing for joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home