The Daily Daisy

Welcome to the blogspot for Yanna Conway. I have a vision and passion to see women of God walk in a deep love relationship with Jesus Christ. Come in for a visit!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Pray the Word

Lord today I remind myself that You said in Your Word that I am the salt of the earth and the light of the world. (Matt 5:13,14)

Because I have received You and believed in You I am Your child. (John 1:12)

You alone are my rock and my salvation: You are my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on You: You are my mighty rock, my refuge. (Psalm 62:6,7)

I am part of the true Vine, a channel of Christ's love. (John 15: 1,5)

I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit. (John 15:16)

Even if my father and my mother forsake me, You, Lord, will receive me. (Ps. 27:10)

I am seeking You, Lord, and You will answer me; You will deliver me from all my fears. (Ps. 34:4)

Lord, because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.
(Psalm 63:7-8)

Father, how great is the love that You have lavished on me, that I should be called a child of God! And that is what I am!
(1 John 3:1)

Father, today I choose the way of TRUTH. I want to set my heart on Your laws. Help me to choose the way of truth the rest of my days. (Psalm 119:30)

You will enlighten my darkness Lord. With Your help I can advance against a troop; with You, my God, I can scale a wall!
(Psalm 18:28-29)

I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life I am now living is Christ's life. (Gal 2:20)

I have been redeemed and forgiven, and I am a receiver of His lavish grace. (Eph 1:6-8)

I have the right to come boldly before the throne of God to receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb 4:16)

I have been given a spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. (2Tim 1:7)

I pray today that the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart would be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. (Psalm 119:14)

Lord, Your Word says that there is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword, but the tongue of the wise promotes health. Help me to be one who speaks wisely. (Prov.12:18)

As much as it depends on me today, I will choose to live peaceably with all men. (Rom12:18)

Today I will stand fast in the liberty by which Christ has made me free and I will not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
(Gal 5:1)

Finally Lord, Your Word says that I do not need to be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, WITH THANKSGIVING, I should let my requests be made known to You; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and mind through Jesus Christ. I believe that Lord and I do it now, in Your name. (Phil 4:6-7)

2 Comments:

  • At 12/05/2006 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I'm up for the challenge. This is something I have been working on. This is what I have been hearing at church, from Joyce Meyers,(My Personal Hero), and now it's coming from you!!! Must be something God is trying to get through to us. Thanks for the reminder. I am printing the scriptures now! Luv and miss you guys.
    Krista

     
  • At 12/27/2006 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dynamite stuff there. Sometimes prayer becomes such a chore, then this post comes along and encourages me that His Word is the words I need to pray! I love you!

    Your #1 fan!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home