The Daily Daisy

Welcome to the blogspot for Yanna Conway. I have a vision and passion to see women of God walk in a deep love relationship with Jesus Christ. Come in for a visit!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Look Up

Lift up your face to Me, My daughter. Look into My face and feel My love for you. I know your heart feels broken, let down once again. But remember this, I am holding your heart safely in the palm of My Hand. You are safe.

You feel alone but you are not. Believe My Word to you that I will never leave you or forsake you. In your brokenness I will be your strength. Rest your weary head in My lap as I wipe away your tears and hold You tenderly as only your Father can.

You search even unknowingly for something to fulfill you. Someone to understand, to empathize, to lavish their love and attention on you just because you are you. You long to be adored and validated. You ask, "won't anyone push through my defenses and not tire of my insecurities long enough to find the heart of me?"

I adore you. I think about you all the time. You bring a smile to My face. I want to be the air you breathe. Take in My love for you and it will fill those empty places in your heart. Will you let ME? Will you take My hand and let Me love you, go through each day and allow Me to show you the adventure I want to share with you?

I am calling to you.....O My dove, in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the cliff, let Me see your face, let Me hear your voice, for your voice is sweet and your face is lovely. Song of Solomon 2:14.

He is standing before you as the lifter of your head, the One who lifts the veil from your face. He is the revealler of your beauty.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home