The Daily Daisy

Welcome to the blogspot for Yanna Conway. I have a vision and passion to see women of God walk in a deep love relationship with Jesus Christ. Come in for a visit!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Dance

Generally speaking, we do the Happy Dance on Friday....it's the end of the week and we are ready for a change of pace, sleeping in, going out with friends...

Well, this morning, for a change I put on some tunes and found myself doing a Monday dance. I'll share with you my favorite song at the end of this blog. The lyrics share the sentiment in my heart. I want to encourage you and my own self today, sing a song of praise to Him. Put on a tune you know gets your focus on Him....sing it loud, sing it strong, don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear, just sing....sing a song. Anybody remember those lyrics??? I've probably just dated myself:)

Okay, here's my favorite dancin tune...find yours or play this one if you can find it. It's a great one to download! Dance girls!....we have so much to be joyful about! We are not alone. We are precious to Him. Nothing you are going through is bigger than our God. AMEN!

IT'S GON BE NICE

CHORUS

Well, well, it's gon be nice...it's gon be nice
Whatever's in store for me...it's gon be nice
It's crazy right now, Lord, but that's when You shine
I can't stop shouting...oh...it's gon be nice.

You never promised me that my days would be problem free
But You did promise to always take care of me
Right now it seems that my troubles will never end
I know You've promised to be my closest friend

CHORUS

I gotta remind myself daily who lives inside of me
And when I stay close to You, close to me You're gonna be
No more crying about my situation, I know what I gotta do
Gotta pray, gotta trust, gotta believe...depend on You...yah

CHORUS

BRIDGE
I don't have the right to give up
I don't have the right to give in
You're gonna bring me through so
I'm gonna put my trust in You


CHORUS

YOLANDA ADAMS


A little postscript here....since I started this blog... one of my sons has come home sick from school throwing up... a little girl I babysit came to me saying... Look at my hands, look at my hands! Yes, they were covered in..you guessed it POO!

Well, girls, it's still GON BE NICE! Have a great week:)

1 Comments:

  • At 2/26/2007 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bless you, Babe!
    May God give you the grace you need to keep doing what you already do so well! I'll keep my job abd you can deal with the grimy little hands!
    lov ya!
    RC

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home